Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Problem solved

UPDATE: Earwax debacle solved, thanks to Guy Lin, MD. I would classify him as one of my heroes, but by rule my heroes have to be able to fly. He had great head of half-silver hair. I was thinking about how I could talk about this without sounding a little too impressed with him (i.e. "If I were a woman, I would have wanted to play with his hair."). Instead of saying that -- because that would have been awkward -- I am going with this: If I were a 6-year-old boy and my mom bought me a GI Joe, I would want that GI Joe to have hair just like Dr. Lin. There we go. Not awkward at all.

1 comment:

Minnie said...

Well, I'm glad you got the earwax under control. Craig says they sell a little syringe thing (similar to what you used when you got your wisdom teeth out) at the drug store that takes care of this problem. You know--just in case you don't want to pay your new favorite doctor!