I could go on and on, but I can just think of this one example in recent history. I will make the assertion that these kinds of developments are happening constantly, but I have no idea if it is true.
Yesterday I went to the store for my weekly health-food-and-junk-food shopping trip and picked up a carton of Tropicana orange juice. When I came home, I was giddy with excitement when I went to pour myself a glass.

I am not sure if you can tell what is going on here, but instead of the cap being flat on the top, it is a hemisphere shaped like an orange. How fun is that? Instead of twisting a boring cap, you are twisting diminutive plastic orange. It may seem just like wasted plastic, but I, for one, am now a Tropicana man for life.
The packaging also reads "squeeze, it's a natural" surrounding the cap. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I can't help but giggle at its sexual undertones.

5 comments:
who can help but giggle at sexual undertones?
I usually prefer the sexy curves of a Simply Orange bottle myself, but this is certainly a candidate for close second.
I wish not acquiesce in on it. I over warm-hearted post. Expressly the title attracted me to review the whole story.
Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Search Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Maxed Out Speeds
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]
Post a Comment