I saw Race Across the Sky last night, a documentary about the mountain bike race by the same name. It was fantastic. I would recommend it to anyone who can travel back in time to yesterday to watch it. (It was only in theaters one night only.)
There are very few times that I cry - when I listen to organ music, when I hear stories of dogs dying, when people make fun of my mustache, etc. However, I may have cried while watching this movie that documents not a 100-mile mountain bike race with more than 12,000 feet of total climb, but a triumph of the human spirit. How can you not cry as you watch a 65-year-old man with two new prosthetic knees be stopped at the first checkpoint because he did not make the 4-hour cutoff?
In cycling there can be a lot of douchery - what with the leg-shaving and $18,000 carbon fiber superbikes - but you can't have anything but love and admiration for the participants as they struggle through the Race Across the Sky.
Uh, apparently I don't know how to imbed YouTube videos. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpf1LHfLz0o
His Shop
3 years ago

5 comments:
That's kind of how I felt the first time I saw the documentary THIN. No one has will power like a 90 lb. anorexic girl. Except maybe a disabled mountain biker. But for similar reasons.
That sounds so sad! did they let the slow guy back in? I'm all worried about his feelings now.
I think you need to do another post about your mustache progress.
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=13415][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/thumbnails/117/Minissha Lamba-91.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=13240][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/thumbnails/117/Minissha Lamba-90.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=13236][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/thumbnails/117/Minissha Lamba-87.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=13234][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/thumbnails/117/Minissha Lamba-85.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[url=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/cat-Minissha-Lamba-117.htm][b]Minissha Lamba Sexy Wallpapers[/b][/url]
Photo gallery at WallpaperHungama.in is dedicated to Minissha Lamba Pictures. Click on the thumbnails for enlarged Minissha Lamba pictures, intimate photographs and snobbish photos. Also after out other Pictures Gallery through despite Squeaky distinction and Superior Boldness appearance scans, film captures, moving picture promos, wallpapers, hollywood & bollywood pictures, photos of actresses and celebrities
megan fox sex tape tube, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187756]jennifer's body megan fox[/url] megan fox hot pictures
kim kardashen, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187768]kim kardashian hot[/url] free video kim kardashian sex tape
taylor swifts lyrics, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187772]taylor swift sheet music crazier[/url] talor swift snl
hanna montana party in usa, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187786]hannah montanna dress up[/url] hannah montana games
harry potter swine flu, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187792]harry potter books in order[/url] harry potter movie series
cruise from nassau to fort lauderdale, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187798]cruises to europe/mediterranean[/url] cruise to hawaii
about justin beiber, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187812]justin bieber love[/url] justinbieber
britney spears new lyrics, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187814]britney spears getting married[/url] acai berry britney spears
megan fox + pics, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/175542]megan fox armani underwear[/url] megan fox no clothes
Post a Comment