I am doing so for several reasons. (1.) I want to be Magnum PI for Halloween. It will be a trial run to see if I want to be Magnum PI for the rest of my life. As if there is any question in my mind. (2.) I feel that mustaches run in my family, and who am I to sever these familial ties? (3.) If mustaches don't make a comeback now, I am afraid they never will. Like the fedora. I feel that I need to do my part. (4.) I have wanted to for years.
The goal:

Current status:

Wish me luck.

3 comments:
Plus, you just really really really want to be like Alex Green. Admit it.
Reader request: full beard.
Can't stop laughing at the thought of you as the clock (does he have a name?)
If the magnum PI thing fails, you could just be the clock for Halloween.
Post a Comment